ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited is a pure play technology services company addressing various consumer needs.One such specific set of need relates to education sector. ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited operates an information technology portal under the banner/ domain name www.shikshaguru.com. Through this online platform, there is free and open dissemination of all types of information relating to the field of education and the platform assists those who are in this field to accomplish optimum results. With aim to gather, accumulate and channelize the new dimensions in every sphere of education, ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited has developed means and resources to take the awareness to scale new heights. The primary objective of the site is to cater to the needs of parents, students, faculty and educational institutions of all shades covering all vocations. We in ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited intend to provide both online and offline solutions to enable everyone in the field of education to achieve their desired goals. We have developed arrangement for career building, provide counselling to students, faculty and institutions and work out solutions for them. It not only provides a repository of information but also updates the same and keeps track of the latest development which is taking place at a faster pace. It has its own website www.shikshaguru.com that aims at spreading information for varied levels of subscribers be it general for all and specific for the specialised matters and maintain both online and off line outlets to facilitate flow of inputs in the field of education. It is a portal on which desired persons can interact and exchange their views and share their opinion. As the website is in wider use as a hub of information, it however disclaims any misuse and shall not be liable if anyone uploads any un-authenticated piece of information or comments or write-up.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
With a view to ensure better co-ordination and prevent any unauthorized invasion into the website namely www.shikshaguru.com certain terms and conditions have been framed which are being mentioned briefly hereunder for the benefit of end-users/subscribers. These terms and conditions are listed hereunder :-
- ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited and its users, subscribers shall follow the provisions contained in IT Act 2000, Copyright Act and rules/guidelines framed thereunder .
- A subscriber has to make available his details to Shiksha partners through email, telephone or SMS. For a specific service, he/she is supposed to make reasonable fee for services to be availed through online mode.
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services etc. contained in this website are provided by ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors and are the copyrighted work of ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited None of the materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, displayed or downloaded in any manner without the prior express permission of ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited. No part of the website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or re-transmitted without express written permission of ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited
- The authenticity of materials provided by third party providers shall rest with them and ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited shall in no way be liable for any error or ambiguities crept in averments and rule of Disclaimer shall apply in favour thereof.
- Subscribers, users and third party concerned shall ensure that no libelous, hurting religious sentiments, controversial, sacrilegious comments, remarks or objectionable graphics or photographs are posted on the website and any violation in this regard shall solely rest with the persons doing so. ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited shall in no way be attributable for the offence of any type.
- Payments for the services offered by ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited shall be on a 100 % advance basis. The payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated.
- In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal compulsion, ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited shall be liable for tort, contract, damages including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages etc.
- ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited controls and operates this website from its headquarter in B-10,IInd Floor, Acharya Niketan Mayur Vihar Phase I , Delhi-110091 and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- The subscribers availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service. The decision of ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited provides the service which is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- Subscribers shall not be permitted to transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited reserves the right to suspend the account of a subscriber if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against such subscriber.
- ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
- The subscriber must maintain such minimum balance in his/her prepaid account as is specified by ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited for availing the particular option offered under these services. All incidental costs/taxes/levies, if any, related to the VAT shall be entirely borne by the subscriber/customer.
- The users shall remain solely responsible for all contents, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service and the users shall accordingly indemnify ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited
- By agreeing to register at ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited, a user allows ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admission, jobs and ancillary services on mobile.
- The website www.shikshaGuru.com is an intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technologies Act 2000.
- ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited shall not be responsible for any error or omission contained on any website and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of non ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of our concern.
- Views expressed by the users shall remain their own and ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy or correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading.
- In case of any dispute on any matter, the jurisdiction for the disposal of the same shall rest with Delhi only.
- Relevant provisions of Information Technology Act 2000 shall be applicable and the subscribers shall be bound by the same.
- User/Subscriber shall be liable for any violation of the provisions of aforesaid Act, rules framed thereunder and the ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited shall in no way be responsible for any misuse, any cyber offence created in any manner.
ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES) PROVIDED ON ANY ‘ShikshaGuru IT Services Private Limited WEBSITE INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.